• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Crystal Nguyen
    Question for Professional Hi-End Retouchers
    by Crystal Nguyen
    This is just a question for professional retouchers, the ones who have or are working in amazing studios or had their retouched photos in quite a few reputable ads, magazines, etc.

Where did the bulk of your learning come from? Whether it's some technique know-how, all the way to advanced...
    10-22-2012, 10:49 PM
  • skoobey
    Race to the bottom and other misconceptions
    by skoobey
    So, there is this constant talk of how everything is a race to the bottom, how everyone is replaceable etc.

Well, I would have to disagree completely. Every country has an industry that is dominant compared to the same industry in another country. So, yes Indians are the best darn programmers,...
    04-23-2015, 10:31 AM
  • pjb
    Help with college homework
    by pjb
    I have a favor to ask those who own their own graphic, media, and restoration company, or those who are working for a multi media company. I am taking a career class for my degree in multi media at Seminole Community College. We have a project where we have to find out information called an informational...
    10-26-2002, 10:56 PM
  • digitalgrb8
    Box New York
    by digitalgrb8
    Hi all,

I'm sure most on this forum may have heard or read about the famed Pascal Dangin - owner of Box in New York. Often regarded as the best retouching company in the WORLD!
    I'm always hearing snippets of info / rumours etc - often very excited and secretive! Thought I would...
    06-10-2009, 10:53 AM
  • G. Couch
    Non-Compete Agreements?
    by G. Couch
    Vikki mentioned in her "Your Bio" thread that she recently signed a "non-compete" agreement at her new job. I'm curious to know if anyone else has done this and what the general thought is on the ethics of it. Personally I hate them and see it as a bully tactic some employers use...
    01-06-2003, 12:57 PM
Working...
X