Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• clausiam
    Confidentiality Agreement for restoration work
    by clausiam
    I need some opinions here:
    I run a small (more or less for-fun-only) home-based photo restoration "business". I was recently contacted by someone who asked if I would be willing to sign a "confidentialiy agreement" that I would not "make and retain or transfer copies...
    09-26-2002, 07:55 AM
  • Ed_L
    Think About This!
    by Ed_L
    Movie theatres, florists, craft shops, cotton candy, art fairs, gift shops, Radio Shack, video stores. What do they have in common? They are all in direct competition with you for the expendable dollar. Now you have to put your thinking cap on. What can you do to get your fair share? I don't expect...
    08-11-2001, 11:51 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    Looking Down The Road
    by thomasgeorge
    Looking down the road what do you all see as the future of digital retouching as opposed to graphic design? Is there a future here or will what we do now become a marvelous hobby,an anachronism or something else? What advances in technology, both from the hardware and software aspects do you expect...
    08-20-2001, 11:13 PM
  • Ed_L
    I'd like your input on this
    by Ed_L
    One day within the last week, we had a real bad thing happen locally. A man lived with his uncle and his uncle's wife. The wife was holding a 2 year old baby in her arms when someone (probably more than one) came into the house, and shot all four dead. Illegal drugs were found in the house, and it's...
    01-25-2004, 12:38 PM
  • Jakaleena
    Advice Please?!
    by Jakaleena
    Hi guys!

I could really use some advice from those of you who do freelance restoration or have your own businesses.

I have been doing restoration work as an employee for quite a while. People walk into the lab, see the restoration & retouching samples on the wall,...
    04-08-2002, 07:34 PM
Working...
X