• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• twinkissed
    Restarting from scratch and need advice
    by twinkissed
    Ok I used to have a business. I went and obtained a "business license" and got a website. I ended up with nothing but trouble. I got bombarded with people telling me that by law I had to get these "Labor Law" signs and then the property appraiser said I had to file this form for...
    06-27-2006, 09:00 PM
  • Aric
    lets talk about running a retouching business.
    by Aric
    There are a few photographic groups in my area, and there is even a group of retouchers in my area. P.A.T. Photographic Artists of Texas. At least twice a year I hold a workshop on digital retouching. Usually I focus on technique, but the last one I focused (no pun intended) on how I ran my business....
    07-26-2002, 08:06 AM
  • Pope37
    I Finally Took the Plunge
    by Pope37
    Hello everyone. I would like to begin by saying that I have been monitoring the forums for about a month and I am very impressed by how professional, caring and compassionate people here are, I had to join. I have finally taken the plunge and opened up my own small restoration business. I would be honored...
    01-24-2005, 08:29 PM
  • jenjen
    frustrated with new business
    by jenjen
    HI everyone! I started my own business with photo restoration back in the summer. I did some advertising but was limited because i don't have any extra money. I put a ad in the paper and handed out some fliers and posted a post card flier in some convenient stores. I haven't had one call or anything....
    12-27-2005, 09:26 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Making a living
    by Doug Nelson
    If you tried, could you make a fulltime living from photo restoration?
    Yes, I'm already doing that very thing
    10.20%
    Yes, I plan on doing that very thing
    21.09%
    Maybe, but I'd need a lot more jobs
    51.02%
    Can't be done, but it's still fun
    17.69%
    08-09-2001, 06:57 PM
Working...
X