POP (point of purchase) displays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POP (point of purchase) displays

Back when I managed a small chain of photo stores we used to get tons of display materials made out of cardboard with a die-cut easel back (so they'd stand up on countertops).

I'm wondering if anyone has seen these available with peeloff stickum or something so you could print out a display page, stick it on this 'easel', and then give to shops to stand on their counters. I've found one web source, but an in-person store would be preferable.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

I haven't seen them, but it sounds like a really good idea.

Ed

Comment

Here's the web resource (I know nothing at all about these people, so I can't recommend them)
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• gblount
        Novelty Templates or Papers
        by gblount
        My kids brought home class pictures from school that were printed on stickers, keychains, magnets and baseball cards. I have also seen magazine covers with your photo inserted.

I did a search on the web for these items and came up with zero. I have a few templates in various programs,...
        02-28-2003, 09:08 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        Arrows
        by Doug Nelson
        Has anyone noticed the little arrows that are on the bottom left of every non-forum site page? I put them there a couple of months ago and forgot all about them. I was just curious if anyone had tried them, found them useful, annoying, etc.?
        11-18-2001, 11:11 AM
      • zganie
        web pages
        by zganie
        I know this question has been asked before,standard web page sizes were/are 800x600,but with new monitors and higher resolution is that still the case or are they now made a bigger standard
        Zganie
        02-21-2007, 05:54 AM
      • skydog
        Webpage
        by skydog
        My current website is basically created with canned templates from Dynamo. It serves the purpose, but I want to improve my site. Does anyone have any recommended "canned template" photo web providers that you'd recommend? I know sites that I really like. I assume to get what I want I must...
        01-31-2009, 07:10 PM
      • winwintoo
        Web site usability
        by winwintoo
        Maybe it's just the heat and humidity that's making me cranky today, but I've been looking over some of the members' web sites and I have a bit of advice to offer. Remember who your potential customers are.

As graphics professionals, you probably have at least a 17" monitor - probably...
        08-25-2002, 02:36 PM
      Working...
      X