POP (point of purchase) displays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POP (point of purchase) displays

Back when I managed a small chain of photo stores we used to get tons of display materials made out of cardboard with a die-cut easel back (so they'd stand up on countertops).

I'm wondering if anyone has seen these available with peeloff stickum or something so you could print out a display page, stick it on this 'easel', and then give to shops to stand on their counters. I've found one web source, but an in-person store would be preferable.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

I haven't seen them, but it sounds like a really good idea.

Ed

Comment

Here's the web resource (I know nothing at all about these people, so I can't recommend them)
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• gblount
        Novelty Templates or Papers
        by gblount
        My kids brought home class pictures from school that were printed on stickers, keychains, magnets and baseball cards. I have also seen magazine covers with your photo inserted.

I did a search on the web for these items and came up with zero. I have a few templates in various programs,...
        02-28-2003, 10:08 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        Arrows
        Doug Nelson
        Janitor
        by Doug Nelson
        Has anyone noticed the little arrows that are on the bottom left of every non-forum site page? I put them there a couple of months ago and forgot all about them. I was just curious if anyone had tried them, found them useful, annoying, etc.?
        11-18-2001, 12:11 PM
      • zganie
        web pages
        zganie
        by zganie
        I know this question has been asked before,standard web page sizes were/are 800x600,but with new monitors and higher resolution is that still the case or are they now made a bigger standard
        Zganie
        02-21-2007, 06:54 AM
      • skydog
        Webpage
        skydog
        by skydog
        My current website is basically created with canned templates from Dynamo. It serves the purpose, but I want to improve my site. Does anyone have any recommended "canned template" photo web providers that you'd recommend? I know sites that I really like. I assume to get what I want I must...
        01-31-2009, 08:10 PM
      • winwintoo
        Web site usability
        winwintoo
        by winwintoo
        Maybe it's just the heat and humidity that's making me cranky today, but I've been looking over some of the members' web sites and I have a bit of advice to offer. Remember who your potential customers are.

As graphics professionals, you probably have at least a 17" monitor - probably...
        08-25-2002, 03:36 PM
      Working...
      X