Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• muffintop
    I just graduated with a degree in Fine Arts
    by muffintop
    and an emphasis in Graphic Design.

My last year of college, I was tired of taking classes that didn't interest me, so I asked my teacher if I could do an independent study which incorporated web design with photo retouching since there were no classes dealing with either (turns out...
    08-13-2006, 06:25 PM
  • Jim Conway
    The Repeatable Pattern
    by Jim Conway
    I joined the group with the hope that I could help some of you who are struggling to become more successful with your businesses. In some cases I goofed by introducing basic sales principles into my posts. If you think you "hate selling", theories don't help you at all! Others here seemingly...
    05-19-2002, 05:12 PM
  • alceria
    Questions about Retouching Businesses
    by alceria
    First off, hello. I'm new to this board, though I've been to the site a few times before.

I'm interested in finding out what kind of people are doing restorations. Are you doing them for a hobby or for work? If you are doing them for work, is it the main part of your business or...
    11-13-2002, 07:30 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Wholesaleing
    by Doug Nelson
    So many have mentioned the possibility of getting work from a 3rd party (rather than directly from the client) that I though some things should be said about 'wholesaleing'.

Generally, the idea is you supply the 3rd party at a discounted price, and they resale at a higher price (perhaps...
    08-23-2001, 11:37 PM
  • Jakaleena
    Advice Please?!
    by Jakaleena
    Hi guys!

I could really use some advice from those of you who do freelance restoration or have your own businesses.

I have been doing restoration work as an employee for quite a while. People walk into the lab, see the restoration & retouching samples on the wall,...
    04-08-2002, 07:34 PM
Working...
X