Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retouching Rates; covers & per-image

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• skoobey
    Actually earning some money by retouching?
    skoobey
    So, I've been on and off learning how to retouch for the last 3 years, but have been really dedicated to it for the last 6 months.

Now, I opened a MM account, and I am constantly approached by really bad photographers wanting extraordinary results, and paying next to nothing for it (they...
    11-27-2013, 12:41 PM
  • the_mona_lisa
    New & First Post
    the_mona_lisa
    Hi:

This is my first post.

I am looking for someone that can help *reconstructed* a person's face from an
    digital image.

Should I post this somewhere else?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time....
    06-09-2011, 08:10 AM
  • tyrandelf080
    Photo Retouching (Plastic & Realistic)
    tyrandelf080
    I try to make tutorial for retouching - please critique me for better result, thanks.
    Tutorial Link here...
    11-15-2008, 03:20 AM
  • Gemeny
    Looking for a good retoucher with reasonable rates
    Gemeny
    Hello, I'm a dutch photographer and i'm looking for a high quality retoucher. I'm working with a 50 mp Hasselblad camera. You can see my dutch website here www.xandro.nl. I want to bring my photograpic work to the next level. Who can help me with that?. I can do photoshop but I know that real retouching...
    08-08-2012, 06:14 AM
  • Marthevdg
    Retouching rates
    Marthevdg
    01-30-2017, 10:30 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retouching Rates; covers & per-image

Hi Guys, What are the going rate-ranges for retouching for these items listed below. I’m a Senior Retoucher (in-house and recently gone solo), have worked the covers of many major top-shelf magazines, my skill level is at the master level and rates should reflect this. Below was an email inquiry excerpt from a prospective client. Im assuming they are asking this as there are set rate-ranges for these items specifically within editorial work. -T.I.A.

How much do you charge:
    -for cover?
    -per image?
Working...
X