Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fiverr/Upwork Freelance Agencies worth it?

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Lulu_G
    Freelance Jobs
    by Lulu_G
    Did anyone ever get a freelance job at Elane or ifreelance?

I became a member of these two websites, but I'm finding very hard to compete with super low rates. It seems like there are many buyers out there more interested in low rates than in good quality work. Where would be a good...
    10-20-2008, 04:20 PM
  • jbb
    Freelance VS Fulltime
    by jbb
    does freelance generally pay more than fulltime?
    12-02-2010, 06:08 PM
  • Doeringretouch
    Freelance Contracts?
    by Doeringretouch
    Hello all!

I'm in the process of starting my freelance career and want to get a contract drawn up to give to each of my future clients.

Do you have any contracts you use? If so, are there any resources (websites, apps, etc) that you'd recommend I check out?

10-06-2016, 08:53 PM
  • Ikiri
    Contract for Freelance Retouchers?
    by Ikiri
    Hi,

I found a pretty good contract for freelance Web-Designers. With some modifications, this might be useful for retouching too:

https://www.docracy.com/3884/contrac...for-web-design

Or does anyone know a decent contract, dedicated for freelance...
    10-30-2013, 08:26 AM
  • mike60640
    Freelance employers in Chicago and Detroit
    by mike60640
    Hey everyone,

Looking to send my book out to as many new places as possible to look for future work in Chicago and Detroit areas. Don't know hardly any places except photo studios. So, would love to hear names of place (Agencies, Production Houses, etc.) you think might have retouching...
    12-11-2009, 09:57 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiverr/Upwork Freelance Agencies worth it?

Hey guys,

Does anyone on here use these freelance services to find clients and earn more money?
    I've been using Fiverr and Upwork for some time but with little success. The buyers on there generally want something for next to nothing, so I was wandering what other people's experience with them is like.

I see some retouchers with a huge portfolio on these sites, sometimes over 1000 jobs (these of course are smaller jobs, not high-end projects).

I guess the main question is, can they be used as a primary source of income?

Let me know what you think!
Working...
X