Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inviting RAW images for my Portfolio (NO FEE )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inviting RAW images for my Portfolio (NO FEE )

Hello Dear Photographers , I’m Building my new retouching portfolio , and I need some interesting raw images to work on , it can be any subject - beauty , fashion , food , automobile , architectural or liquids . Feel free to drop me email on [email protected] if you have any personal stock images with may require work of photo retouching , it’s going to be NO FEE work so pls considering that you pls share only exceptionally interesting images , so that I can work on your images with best of my all knowledge and proudly keep final retouched images in my portfolio , off course with your and your team’s credits[SIZE=16px]

Related Topics

Collapse

• CloieEB
    Images for my portfolio?
    by CloieEB
    I'm currently setting up a new website under a new professional name, and thought I needed better quality images to go alongside that.
    Where would I be able to find beauty/fashion images that I would be able to work on and then showcase in my portfolio on my website?
    I've already come...
    07-15-2012, 08:47 AM
  • Darvinder Singh Kochhar
    Stock images for practicing and portfolio
    by Darvinder Singh Kochhar
    Hi guys.

I am willing to make a retouching portfolio but I do not have any original images to work on. Could you please guide me to a website or a section on this forum which helps me get those images?

Thanks in advance. Would really appreciate your help.
    08-28-2012, 12:35 PM
  • intriceight
    Free Retouching to Start My Portfolio
    by intriceight
    I am starting a portfolio of retouched images for the modeling industry. If you or anyone you know would like an image retouched for free, you can private message me or email me a high resolution photo to [email protected].

You must own all rights to the photo, and after I retouch it,...
    05-20-2009, 03:52 PM
  • jenniferfrances
    portfolio images = legal probelms??
    by jenniferfrances
    do you need permission from a photographer/model/company before posting before/after samples in a portfolio?

someone told me that as long as i note the photographer as the copyright then i shouldnt feel "guilty" about using images in my retouching book.
    others disagree....
    07-10-2007, 07:22 PM
  • nisa
    free images for porfolio
    by nisa
    Hi guys,

I'm begginer retoucher and I want to create my portfolio so I need free hi res images for retouch.If you want to help me, pls send me your images with free copyrights and without retouch that can be use for this purpose.

thank you
    04-21-2009, 12:54 AM
Working...
X