• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Dependent on Business?
    by Ed_L
    I was just wondering if anyone here is dependent on the restoration business as their main source of income. How much do you depend on the business (if at all) for a living?

Ed
    11-02-2001, 07:36 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    Looking Down The Road
    by thomasgeorge
    Looking down the road what do you all see as the future of digital retouching as opposed to graphic design? Is there a future here or will what we do now become a marvelous hobby,an anachronism or something else? What advances in technology, both from the hardware and software aspects do you expect...
    08-21-2001, 12:13 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    Public Display Of Work
    by thomasgeorge
    Has anyone here tried contacting any Businesses like Resturants, Hair dressing salons etc., about displaying before and after pictures of your work and how did you go about it? How often do you rotate the prints, what all do you display? Tom
    08-25-2001, 05:50 PM
  • Sanda
    Press Releases
    by Sanda
    Has anybody tried a press release to promote their restoration business? It's an idea mentioned to me by a friend but not being a good copy writer I'm hesatant to try it. My friend told me that local newspapers get a lot of press releases and chhose ones to use on the basis of the space they need to...
    11-14-2001, 05:32 PM
  • Jakaleena
    Advice Please?!
    by Jakaleena
    Hi guys!

I could really use some advice from those of you who do freelance restoration or have your own businesses.

I have been doing restoration work as an employee for quite a while. People walk into the lab, see the restoration & retouching samples on the wall,...
    04-08-2002, 08:34 PM
Working...
X