• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jeaniesa
    Perfectionist tendencies
    by jeaniesa
    OK, this has been bugging me for the past few days and I wonder how everyone else deals with it (if you do). I tend to be detail oriented and a perfectionist in many areas of my life, and of course that tendency is showing up in my photo restoration work. I spent 6-8 hours on both of the photos that...
    08-31-2001, 10:07 AM
  • alceria
    Questions about Retouching Businesses
    by alceria
    First off, hello. I'm new to this board, though I've been to the site a few times before.

I'm interested in finding out what kind of people are doing restorations. Are you doing them for a hobby or for work? If you are doing them for work, is it the main part of your business or...
    11-13-2002, 07:30 PM
  • kaulike
    How Much?
    by kaulike
    I notice that most folks studiously avoid saying exactly how much they charge for a given restoration. I have no dreams of being able to supplant my current job, but it would be worthwhile to know what my skills are worth.
    $10-20/hr
    8.55%
    $20-30/hr
    22.22%
    more
    29.06%
    I charge by the job (how much, and how do you estimate?)
    40.17%
    01-04-2002, 12:12 PM
  • clare
    Advertising
    by clare
    I have come up against the old evil of advertising. I just don't seem to be getting as much work as I could do with.

I'm still in the early part of creating by own business and am not expecting to gain a life times worth of customers over night!

Does any one have any hints...
    09-11-2002, 02:30 AM
  • 1STLITE
    Frustrated...finding work
    by 1STLITE
    I have been so absent, I know. I had a few things to say and figured I'd get it all out at once here, since I am having an issue and would love to hear from you all on it.

First I want to say how very much I appreciate how much everyone here has helped me learn and grow as a digital...
    09-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Working...
X