• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Fazools
    Sex Lube and Old Photographs!!
    by Fazools
    Ok. This is not a tutorial as much as it is a chance for you to see what happens when you get creative and are able to sacrifice your original photo.

I found this photo of my grandfather with a girl he had met in the war in Italy, I am almost sure that the pic is a Calotype based on...
    04-29-2006, 12:29 AM
  • jannetie
    Brown Cast on Photo
    by jannetie
    Hi, brown cast on photo is putting it mildly; what you can see is pretty much a ghost image. I think this might be a high school proof photo (b/w). It's the only photo two girls have of their father, at least at that age; I don't know much else except that the young man's picture never appeared in his...
    03-20-2007, 08:47 PM
  • Jakaleena
    How Much Artistic License?
    by Jakaleena
    Ok, ethics question here...

The scenario is that you're doing a restoration job for a client. How much artistic license do you take? And what reasons do you have for drawing the line at that particular place? What is fair game for changing, and what do you consider "sacred"?...
    05-05-2002, 11:12 AM
  • judyb
    Mildew/mold on photo
    by judyb
    Hi All,

I ran across this photo in our family mess of photos and am trying to figure out how to restore it in Photoshop CS5. I have others that part of the photo has been somewhat destroyed by what looks like the pox, but I assume is some sort of mold, breaking down of emulsion, or something....
    07-26-2011, 03:19 PM
  • Mick B
    remove felt pen from photo
    by Mick B
    Hi all. Anybody know how to remove felt pen/magic marker from photo? Photo number 1 was written on the back and placed on photo number 2 before it dried. Only a few sporadic spots have found their way to the photo. It's a new school picture 5x7 matte finish so I think it's a pretty hardy photo...
    11-23-2001, 05:06 PM
Working...
X