• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• kevin thompson
    Questions about retouching jobs in NYC
    by kevin thompson
    These questions are directed more toward members working in NYC. I am interested in a retouching job in the city but I am having a hard time figuring out the type of job and how much to ask for.

I have been working for a newspaper in NJ for over 20 years. 10 of those have been photo retouching...
    11-28-2007, 01:28 PM
  • Delicate_Media
    Is it possible to get a part time retouching job?
    by Delicate_Media
    Hi all,

I'm a freelance retoucher based in London, UK.

I would love to have a permanent job (and a regular income) and colleagues again,
    but I also have some amazing clients I'm working for and I don't wanna lose them.

I had a look at various job sites to...
    11-29-2010, 07:17 AM
  • McCallister81
    The "administrative" side of retouching?
    by McCallister81
    Hey folks. New member here and seeking some input from fellow retouchers. Especially in a corportate/larger team environment(not freelance).

Basically, if you have a usual 40hr/wk retouching job, how much of your time do you spend deciphering excel lists or other non-editing tasks,...
    04-24-2017, 10:48 PM
  • carlosmideros
    Retouching.
    by carlosmideros
    Hi I have photographically from Peru 12 years working in the photographic art. FUJIFILM work for the company in the area of photographic retouching becomes independent after 6 years working as independent retoucher I like my job. managing a substantial portfolio of clients in my country I'm studying...
    03-30-2010, 03:56 AM
  • gdillon
    Salary Quote for Full-Time Retouching Position?
    by gdillon
    Hi, all,

I'm about to be offered a full-time retouching position at an image agency that deals with high-end, fashiony celebrity portraits. The position isn't locked away, but the first interview went well and they would "love to bring me on," pending my meeting next week with...
    02-25-2004, 12:25 PM
Working...
X