• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Sanda
    Press Releases
    by Sanda
    Has anybody tried a press release to promote their restoration business? It's an idea mentioned to me by a friend but not being a good copy writer I'm hesatant to try it. My friend told me that local newspapers get a lot of press releases and chhose ones to use on the basis of the space they need to...
    11-14-2001, 04:32 PM
  • Ed_L
    Keeping Expenses Down
    by Ed_L
    I thought this might make a good thread for those of you in business, or those of you thinking about starting a business. I don't know how many ways there are to get the most bang for your buck, but I expect most of the money saving tactics would come in the advertising part of business. Feel free to...
    07-28-2002, 03:46 PM
  • CCdesktop
    Advertising
    by CCdesktop
    I read the comments from those who use the yellow pages..and I am going to explore the pricing.

I have used small marketing cards (4 X 6) and display boards locally (18 X 20 with restoration examples) - I have three frame shops that display these for me. It returns some business, but...
    06-17-2002, 09:43 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    Specials
    by thomasgeorge
    Does anyone out there give "sprcials" or freebies to customers to promote your business? How do you handle it, especially since you really dont want everyone to think this is a normal business practice and thus be swamped with folks wanting the old "something for nothing" treatment....
    10-31-2001, 05:18 PM
  • Ed_L
    Free Advertising
    by Ed_L
    There's been a few posts concerning scrapbookers lately. And another by Sonya asking how people got started. This prompted an idea. If there is a relatively new scrapbooking business in your neck of the woods, you might want to talk with the owner. You could get together to make a press release telling...
    07-25-2002, 08:29 PM
Working...
X