epson 2200 postscript rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epson 2200 postscript rip

I need a new color postscipt printer, (inkjet or laser) that I can use for page layout programs.
    I am looking at the epson 2200 with the postscript rip. Does anyone have experience with it and it is worth buying.

I had an Epson 1280 with a rip which worked great on OS9, but they dont make a rip for the 1280 on OSX. I am considering the 2200 with the rip but need advice.

I only have about $1000 to spend an a color postscipt printer what should I do?

You Need Power Rip X

I have Power Rip X - it's great for proofing images, especially as you can print to different profiles.

Click here for their website

hope this helps...

Ian

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• 12fretter
      Need replacement for Epson 2200
      by 12fretter
      I've had my 2200 for years but it's dying a miserable death. I have labels I need to print for a client so I need something pretty fast. I use this printer for vinyl labels, for specialty greeting cards on watercolor stock, and for my general use Windows printer. I don't do any photographic stuff...
      05-19-2011, 08:54 AM
    • agillette
      Epson R300
      by agillette
      Hello All,

I recently purchase a new printer. After debating over several different printers, i settled on the Epson R300. My questiosn is, did i make a good choice?

Here is a list of the other Epson printers i was looking into:
      R300
      R320
      02-21-2005, 08:53 PM
    • Phillip L
      Epson R1900 or Epson R2880
      by Phillip L
      For those in the know, which would i be better off with, in terms of value for money, and quality of print:

Epson R1900 (RRP $1099 AUD) vs. Epson R2880 (RRP $1499 AUD)

Thank-you in advance,

Phillip La Peyre
      07-10-2008, 08:34 AM
    • outac
      Epson Maintenance Tank For Epson 7450, Epson 4880
      by outac
      China Outac CISS is the most experienced ink-jet products and services company in China. We provide the high quality printer consumables products at competitive price with excellent after the sale support,including:

-Continuous Ink Supply System(CISS/Bulk ink system)
      -CISS accessories(Chips/Resetters)...
      02-22-2009, 09:20 PM
    • patpilipuf
      New Printer Purchase
      by patpilipuf
      I have two Epson printers: the 2000p and the C80. I do a lot of photo restoration and I also use my printers to create elements for collage work and altered books. Lately much of my work has been in black and white and sepia. The output from my 2000p has been very inconsistent and I am forced to use...
      01-19-2004, 11:06 AM
    Working...
    X