Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    How Do You Do It?
    Ed_L
    by Ed_L
    What do you do (if anything) to keep in touch with your customers after the job is finished. I think it's important to keep your name in front of them because it's easier to keep old customers (word of mouth) than it is to get new ones. How often are you in contact with them?

Not to...
    08-17-2001, 06:28 AM
  • Ed_L
    Think About This!
    Ed_L
    by Ed_L
    Movie theatres, florists, craft shops, cotton candy, art fairs, gift shops, Radio Shack, video stores. What do they have in common? They are all in direct competition with you for the expendable dollar. Now you have to put your thinking cap on. What can you do to get your fair share? I don't expect...
    08-11-2001, 12:51 PM
  • kathleen
    business name/copyright question
    kathleen
    by kathleen
    first, hello to my old friends here, and those i haven't "met" but feel i know all the same.

my question is, given the existence of corel photo-paint, would it be unlawful for me to use the word "photopainting" in a business name?

also, the modifier...
    12-02-2002, 08:53 PM
  • Vikki
    Booth ideas
    Vikki
    by Vikki
    Doug, I don't have any information for you, just another question.
    But it's sort of on the same subject (actually I was going to start a thread when I saw yours).

Has anyone here done any displays for their work?
    I'm thinking about setting up a booth at a local home show,...
    10-07-2001, 01:58 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Does your business have a name?
    Doug Nelson
    Janitor
    by Doug Nelson
    Assuming you're in business, does it have a catchy name? Mine doesn't I just use my own name, mostly because I've had so many other businesses with names, for me this is a departure.

What about a slogan? Mine's a real barn-burner "Fine Photo Restorations"
    08-15-2001, 07:52 AM
Working...
X