Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ziaphra
    Gallery website
    Ziaphra
    by Ziaphra
    I was wondering if anyone could recommend a website/gallery that I could upload samples of my work to as a sort of resume. One that I could describe a little about each pic etc. I would ideally prefer that it has a black background but will consider anything at this stage. I am based in the UK and don't...
    05-11-2006, 03:44 AM
    site weirdness
    by Guest
    The intruding menu drives me nuts, can it be turned off?
    Went to the gallery. It says 100 pics, all I could find was 1 page, what am I missing.
    greg
    05-15-2002, 01:36 AM
  • PHI
    Faq?
    PHI
    by PHI
    For me, as a new member, the lack of an easily accessible FAQ has been telling a few times.

The forums area has one, but there isn't one for the rest of the site. Questions that aren't answered on the site, once asked, should probably be promoted to such a page.

Ex: What's...
    01-29-2002, 12:04 AM
  • brianeholland
    What are you looking for in a website gallery?
    brianeholland
    by brianeholland
    Hello, I'm a software designer working on a web catalog/gallery project. My software will create a web catalog/web gallery for merchants and artists. I was given permission to begin this thread so I can get some input from all of you. Please - what are you looking for in a website gallery?
    08-30-2006, 06:14 AM
  • yelhsaneerg
    my NEW website
    yelhsaneerg
    by yelhsaneerg
    please check it out...don't be too harsh though i've still got a ways to go on it all. building the site took me HOURS but i think i've got the hang of it now so maybe it'll be a lot quicker for me to jazz it up a bit as i think it's kind of plain. anyway, check out the gallery and i'm open to your...
    01-29-2008, 02:52 AM
Working...
X