My website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My website!

I have finally gotten round to uploading my work to the web! Yeehah!!! You can see it here...

http://ziaphra.awardspace.com/

Please let me know what you think of it.

These questions are to chrishoggy who pointed me in the right direction for all this and made this possible for me...

1. Ideally I would have preferred comments for each individual picture...is that possible?
    2. Is it possible to do a rollover effect in Jalbum?

I just want to thank you again for all your help chris!
    Last edited by Ziaphra; 05-31-2006, 07:56 AM.

Does anyone have any idea why my blog would try to make my visitors download it rather than just view it and leave comments??? Where have I gone wrong? It works fine for me when I am logged in to it.

Comment

Hi Ziaphra!
      Wow, how stunning works. I'm sorry, but can't help you with your questions. It looks like the ordering isn't working jet either.

Comment

Hi Ziaphra...

Just had a peep at your website and your work is great....I love the manga pics...do you have a special program or is it all your own work???? Your phtographs are really good and you have an amazing imagination...I really enjoyed it all...

Patricia....

Comment

Thanx so much... I know the ordering doesn't work and I'm not quite sure what to do about that...

No that is all my own work. I've written a tutorial on how to do a Manga and will post it here if you're interested.

Comment

Thanks Ziaphra...a tute would be great...like to have a go...there are certain people i would like to MANGA...

Patricia...

Comment

Here you go...

http://www.worth1000.com/tutorial.asp?sid=161153

Comment

Thanks...Great its in PSP9...I have that one....should be fun...

Patricia...

Comment

hi Ziaphra, thanks for this tut
                  however I am not a mangha-fan , but I like your ideas concerning
                  photo-manipulations, they are very smart

Comment

Hi Ziaphra,

WOW and double WOW .... You are incredibly talented!!!!

Comment

Thanx for the compliments...this has been my dream for a long time!

My Z-Blog is also working now...
                      Last edited by Ziaphra; 06-01-2006, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Quite a marvelous talent you have there. I'm impressed. Good work.

Janet

Comment

I have finally designed and added my logo to my website...what do you think? Also my Z-Blog is now working!

Comment

Great work all round, and the logo looks good . I haven't really gone in to the comments side of Jalbum, so someone may point you in the right direction on that.
                            Another album system you can use, that lets viewers (and yourself) add comments is coppermine gallery. It does work with awardspace hosting, but is quite complex to set up (for a novice).
                            You can have a look and see what you think http://coppermine-gallery.net/index.php , it's also free.

Remember you can setup another subdomain with awardspace, and play around with it (or any other gallery software). Then when your happy with using/setting it up, you can install it on your Ziaphra address.
                            Using another subdomain means it will have no effect on the work you have already done .

Comment

Thanx chris...I will definitely look at it. I love the jalbum layout though and am reluctant to change it especially now that I have configured it to my specs!

Comment