1stlite - All new site, comments??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1stlite - All new site, comments??

Hey guys - and gals, of course. I just updated my website, bought a flash template from Winklet, because I am just clueless on web design. (I want to learn some day, but right now I do not have the time, or the money to pay someone else.)

Anywho, I just got it up yesterday, and I would love any feedback anyone has, comments, critiques, etc. I think the hardest part for me was deciding which pictures to put on the home page - I changed that about a zillion times, seriously! lol

So, give it to me, rip me a new one, something - I really want to know what folks will think about it. Please??

Thanks much-ly!!!

Dawn

1stlite Photography and Design

Re: 1stlite - All new site, comments??

WOW! Very professional looking 1stlight. I visited your site several days ago and you had none of your pictures on the home page. I am still in the learning and gathering information stage on web site design but one of the first things I read is you've got to draw people in with that first glimpse of your web site. You have with great taste corrected that problem. I can see why you had a hard time picking your home page pictures from so many great photos but, I have to put in my vote for that incredible cutie surrounded by the pink feathers as a definite home page picture. Very,very,very nice web site 1stlite.

Comment

Thanks, JimJam. I really appreciate your input.

I am having one issue though, with the contact form - ITS NOT WORKING!! Hopefully it will be straight by tomorrow though.

Thanks!!

Dawn

Comment

1STLITE very very nice!!! like everything, design, music, work. the only thing ... links are hard to read. other than that. awesome work!!!

Comment

Thanks, CyberCat! I really appreciate it. I am working on getting the font changed, so maybe that would help with the readability. May I ask what your viewing res is?

Thanks for the compliments on my work as well, ya'll. None of it could have been done without the wonderful members here at RTP, so you all deserve a HUGE pat on the back, and a GREAT BIG thanks from me!!

Dawn

Comment

hi 1stlite, looks great, but the before and afters at the moment look out of synch after the first one

Comment

Working...
            X