• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new website

http://suchyy.pcmaniak.pl/

Feel free to comment ;-)

Re: My new website

Nice site suchyy ... images opening up in pop up windows is different ...I don't
    like it though because it adds to much border around your images detracting from them. And there are some slight problems with your English usage. Other than these minor problems I like your work.

Comment

Thanks ;-) I am not going to change the pop-ups as I have no time right now and I think they are not THAT bad. But I changed the text on the site, is it OK now ?

Comment

Yes the text is fine now. And like I said the look of the pop ups with the thicker
        top and bottom borders when viewed on a windows pc is a minor distraction not
        a big problem. Your work is strong enough to shine despite these tiny irritants.

Comment

Hi Suchyy,

I think your site is awesome. I kind of like the borders. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. Fabulous job!

Comment

I'm glad you like it, and i hope it gets me some job as I am getting bored ;-)

Comment

Hi Suchyy

I really like the design of your site, It looks fresh, Good luck & I hope that it brings in work for you

Alan

Comment

hi suchy nice site the only suggestion i would make is to get rid of the coming soon does not look good or really add anything to your nice site

zganie

Comment

i will try to replace 'coming soon's with some real pictures as soon as possible.

Comment