Looking for a site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a site

Hi! I am not a designer at all and only deal with images in photoshop so I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I would like to have a portfolio website with rollovers for before/after examples. I wanted to use something simple like this company http://www.portfoliositez.com/ where you use their template and pay a monthly fee for hosting and support. I thought a program like this would be perfect for me because it is very inexpensive and allows me to customize and personalize the site a little bit and self manage, but they do not offer the rollover feature. Again, I do not design at all so I kind of need a 1-stop-shop for the new site. Can anyone direct me to a similar company that would offer this?

I would appreciate anyone who could help!
    Last edited by CRWmedia; 06-19-2008, 06:39 PM. Reason: forgot greeting!

Re: Looking for a site

Good Question! I'd like to know as well. Or is there any tutorials on how to make Flash rollovers without having to learn everything there is to know about webdesign.

Comment

Re: Looking for a site

Hi

I am Kuldeep Dasot a web designer from Jaipur India.
      Domain Name Reg:$ 15 Yearly
      Hosting Charges : $ 10 Monthly
      up to 50 Rollover Images : $ 300
      and up to seven pages like Home About Us Folio Feedback Contact Us etc
      my email : [email protected]
      www.parasdasot.com

Thamks & Regards
      Kuldeep Dasot
      91 9214320545
      Jaipur(India)

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• clare
        Making my site more commercial
        by clare
        Hello everyone,

I am trying to create a more commercial version of my web site and was wondering whether anyone has any pointers that could be of use. You can find my current site via the link at the bottom of this post.

What do you love / hate about my current site?...
        01-01-2003, 11:41 AM
      • Angiek14210
        Reality Check - Need Feedback
        by Angiek14210
        Greetings!
        I’m so happy to have found this group! I’m your typical indecisive basket case and can not seem to make up my mind as to how I want to design my website. Professional, Creative, Whimisical….you get the idea. In the last 5 weeks I have created 5 different web sites and still….I...
        11-06-2008, 09:18 PM
      • Bigdawgz
        Hi all New to site
        by Bigdawgz
        Hello everyone im new to the site. I have looked over this place and it is great. So many helpful People and tips. These are 2 i have did so far still got fine tuning on both. Thank you for viewing. Hope you enjoy.

Before
        http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7215/seatleonorigsmlli...
        10-14-2009, 10:27 AM
      • Janko
        homemade site...
        by Janko
        Hello I'm new around these parts,

I should say I am not by any means a webiste designer. Took a long while to build especially since navigating and dissecting code is torture for me.

all comments/feedback appreciated. especially ones suggesting improvements.
        02-17-2009, 01:43 PM
      • jforkner
        My Redone Site
        by jforkner
        I was trying for a simple, fast-loading site---hopefully I accomplished it. All the images are HDR.

http://www.caltel.com/~jforkner/

Thanks for looking. Any feedback is appreciated.

Jack
        03-20-2008, 08:50 AM
      Working...
      X