hosts for retouching portfolio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hosts for retouching portfolio?

Can anyone recommend a host that provides templates for retouching portfolio's? I'm specifically looking for the site to have mouse over image changes in order to show before/after, it seems like most photography portfolio hosts don't offer this unless it's done custom. I also want a client log in, and to have the ability to swap out images easily and to have creative input into the site, I just don't know how to build it myself. Any suggestions are appreciated I feel like I've spent ours looking online with little luck.
    Selina

Re: hosts for retouching portfolio?

I know you'll probably read this post srutovitz and hope I have an answer for you, so I'll apologize in advance because I just want to second your post! I'd love to find a host like this aswell.

Comment

Re: hosts for retouching portfolio?

like lukewheeler i have no clue about this, but im interested to learn.

bump!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Maximilianr
        Ecommerce retouching portfolio
        by Maximilianr
        a potential client requested a before and after retouching portfolio for a ecommerce retouching position, but I never retouched any ecommerce work before. Is there any way I can get some help finding some unedited images to work on?

Also I shoot a lot of test with models in lingerie...
        08-19-2014, 08:03 AM
      • Kavou
        My Photo Retouching Portfolio!
        by Kavou
        Hi,

I don't know how to build a site yet....
        I just uploaded my work to an image hosting site to show it.
        I want to build my own site later on.

http://www.pbase.com/kavou/photo_retouching_portfolio

Comments and feedback welcome!
        03-30-2008, 11:56 PM
      • fonelan
        Print portfolio layout for retouching
        by fonelan
        Im sure many of your have online portfolios and show before and after work with rollovers, but I was wondering how other people show off their retouching skills in a print portfolio. I tend to use 2 pages of my portfolio with a zoomed in area and then a full image shot. How do you guys and gals show...
        03-10-2012, 11:22 AM
      • bcnretouch
        celebrities in portfolio-
        by bcnretouch
        Hi everyone,

I am in the process of setting up my portfolio and have a question. I have a number of celebrity images that I want to include. I have permission from the photographer but obviously I can't show before and afters on my site. Is there any way that I can provide interested...
        11-15-2011, 07:24 AM
      • luciengordon
        MY Portfolio!!
        by luciengordon
        Luciengordonphotography.co.uk

i am a BA photography Graduate and this is my web site i am starting to put together to get retouching manipulation and photography work and feed back would be grate
        cheers
        07-03-2008, 06:34 AM
      Working...
      X