Images for my portfolio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images for my portfolio?

I'm currently setting up a new website under a new professional name, and thought I needed better quality images to go alongside that.
    Where would I be able to find beauty/fashion images that I would be able to work on and then showcase in my portfolio on my website?
    I've already come across a few sites, such as editablephotos.com etc, but was wondering if there were any others that I'm not aware of?

Re: Images for my portfolio?

Welcome to the forum. ModelMayhem is really the most abundant and this forum sometimes has a few available.

Comment

Hello -

I am also in the same boat. I've got a small handful of great images retouched for my retouching portfolio but am in need of more fashion/glamour shots in there! Perhaps we could share?! The only purpose of getting these images is to show what we are capable of providing our clients, so I don't see why we wouldn't share! Just a matter of finding a photographer willing to share his work.
      Cheers

Comment

you still need a photo?

Comment

Sure, -email it to me at [email protected]

I cannot guarantee I will work on it unless I like it and feel it would suit my portfolio, but you're welcome to share it with me.

Thanks

--oops--EDIT-- just realized I was not the OP.. but you can share with me anyhow, if you'd like.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Darvinder Singh Kochhar
            Stock images for practicing and portfolio
            by Darvinder Singh Kochhar
            Hi guys.

I am willing to make a retouching portfolio but I do not have any original images to work on. Could you please guide me to a website or a section on this forum which helps me get those images?

Thanks in advance. Would really appreciate your help.
            08-28-2012, 12:35 PM
          • retouchingindia
            Inviting RAW images for my Portfolio (NO FEE )
            by retouchingindia
            Hello Dear Photographers , I’m Building my new retouching portfolio , and I need some interesting raw images to work on , it can be any subject - beauty , fashion , food , automobile , architectural or liquids . Feel free to drop me email on [email protected] if you have any personal stock...
            11-15-2019, 01:51 AM
          • ashphotoart
            Portfolio Setup - Let's give me a way.
            by ashphotoart
            Hi All,

I do photo restoration and photo retouching since many years by freelance. many time locally too.

I have some photographers who are giving me work by freelancing. Now I want to expand my area and going to connect more clients. for that I need to show my work examples...
            06-18-2008, 10:04 AM
          • jenniferfrances
            portfolio images = legal probelms??
            by jenniferfrances
            do you need permission from a photographer/model/company before posting before/after samples in a portfolio?

someone told me that as long as i note the photographer as the copyright then i shouldnt feel "guilty" about using images in my retouching book.
            others disagree....
            07-10-2007, 07:22 PM
          • bcnretouch
            celebrities in portfolio-
            by bcnretouch
            Hi everyone,

I am in the process of setting up my portfolio and have a question. I have a number of celebrity images that I want to include. I have permission from the photographer but obviously I can't show before and afters on my site. Is there any way that I can provide interested...
            11-15-2011, 07:24 AM
          Working...
          X