Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Darvinder Singh Kochhar
    Stock images for practicing and portfolio
    by Darvinder Singh Kochhar
    Hi guys.

I am willing to make a retouching portfolio but I do not have any original images to work on. Could you please guide me to a website or a section on this forum which helps me get those images?

Thanks in advance. Would really appreciate your help.
    08-28-2012, 12:35 PM
  • retouchingindia
    Inviting RAW images for my Portfolio (NO FEE )
    by retouchingindia
    Hello Dear Photographers , I’m Building my new retouching portfolio , and I need some interesting raw images to work on , it can be any subject - beauty , fashion , food , automobile , architectural or liquids . Feel free to drop me email on [email protected] if you have any personal stock...
    11-15-2019, 01:51 AM
  • ashphotoart
    Portfolio Setup - Let's give me a way.
    by ashphotoart
    Hi All,

I do photo restoration and photo retouching since many years by freelance. many time locally too.

I have some photographers who are giving me work by freelancing. Now I want to expand my area and going to connect more clients. for that I need to show my work examples...
    06-18-2008, 10:04 AM
  • jenniferfrances
    portfolio images = legal probelms??
    by jenniferfrances
    do you need permission from a photographer/model/company before posting before/after samples in a portfolio?

someone told me that as long as i note the photographer as the copyright then i shouldnt feel "guilty" about using images in my retouching book.
    others disagree....
    07-10-2007, 07:22 PM
  • bcnretouch
    celebrities in portfolio-
    by bcnretouch
    Hi everyone,

I am in the process of setting up my portfolio and have a question. I have a number of celebrity images that I want to include. I have permission from the photographer but obviously I can't show before and afters on my site. Is there any way that I can provide interested...
    11-15-2011, 07:24 AM
Working...
X