Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website

Hi All-

I just built my 1st website for a clipping path/retouching business a few of us are launching. If anybody has some free time to take a look to give us some feed back it would be appreciated. Please be gentle we have never built a website before. Thank you! www.photoworksusa.com

Cheers!

Re: Website

Hi, I had a look at your website. For a first effort, it certainly looks good. Everything well-arranged.
    I cannot judge the actual contents, pricing etc. Others may help you there.

A few remarks about the site itself though:
    - There is a link "pricing page" on the Photo Retouching page that doesn't work.
    - It took me some time finding retouching examples. They are linked from the pricing page. I think it's better to have some examples linked (or shown) on your home page, because customers will want to see what you are able to!
    - Showing before/after photos is a nice idea. However, I sometimes got the "after", sometimes the "before" version when I moved my mouse over it. (Especially on the Basic Examples page, this is confusing.)
    - Your Color Correction examples are quite conservative. My first thought was, "that's not so difficult, I can probably do that myself." Make the examples more appealing or spectacular and customers will more likely use your service.
    - The link to your Commercial retouching form doesn't work either.

That's it, good luck with your site!

Comment

Re: Website

Thank you for the feedback it is greatly appreciated!!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• cricket1961
        Please Take a look at New Website
        by cricket1961
        Hello Everyone

My website went live finally last week.
        I would greatly appreciate it if when you have some time, that you could check it out and pass on some feedback.

It is a flash site and images are large, just to be forewarned.
        One capability that is there...
        10-17-2006, 02:30 AM
      • KTG
        New Website
        by KTG
        I need to create a new website. Would any of you kind people be able to recommend a service or a template-style website creation service? Any that would have mouse-over or roll-over features? Price is a factor.

Many thanks,

Ken
        07-03-2012, 09:27 AM
      • Leafnline
        Retoucher Website
        by Leafnline
        Hi

I've just updated my website, comments welcome

http://www.ginahdez.com/
        07-06-2011, 08:18 PM
      • de5m0mike
        What makes a good website?
        by de5m0mike
        I don't know if this topic belongs in here or not but here goes anyway. I'm in the process of designing a website to feature my retouching/photoshop work. In the future I may add sections for photography and design work as well but for now it's just going to be the retouching that I've done. What would...
        12-29-2009, 05:50 PM
      • PatrickB
        Critique on the website?
        by PatrickB
        Hi all,

Yesterday I launched my new website and would love to get some feedback on it:

patrickbaer.com

What do you think about the design and the photos of course?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I didn't know where to put it...
        05-29-2005, 06:55 AM
      Working...
      X