• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• KevinBE
    page size issue
    by KevinBE
    What is a good rule of thumb when it comes to page loading time? Frontpage shows the loading time for the page you are working on based on how long it would take to load with a 28.8 modem. I want to make my site look good but don't want to make it too hard for the modem based users to load.
    02-12-2003, 08:41 PM
  • KevinBE
    Copy inhibit?
    by KevinBE
    I knows this has been discussed before but I can't find the threads by searching. Is there an easy way to encode a JPG file so that it prohibits the <right-Click>? I know that there is HTML code that you can incorporate into a Web page, although I don't know how, but I would like to do this on...
    08-08-2003, 01:58 PM
  • dipech
    What to do when web page keeps suddenly crashing in Dreameaver??
    by dipech
    Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of creating my first website ever using Dreamweaver MX 2004. I am getting close to finishing it. I have not yet uploaded it to a server and preview all the pages locally. The problem I'm suddenly having is that the file for a page seems to somehow be getting...
    02-06-2005, 02:08 PM
  • geeewocka
    www.dbedford.com
    by geeewocka
    Been ages since I posted anything on here, but I have since setup a website & started filling it with content - so plenty for all to view now

http://www.dbedford.com

I had no money to pay for the design/coding....a family friend was kind enough to set it up for me to...
    04-29-2008, 12:59 AM
  • ceca2love
    Why do I have to log in for every page I open?
    by ceca2love
    I have to log in over and over for every page I open in this forum. Also for every attachment I try to open, it asks me to log in.
    EVERY TIME I tick the "remember me" box but the website/forum still doesn't remember my log in and password.
    Anyone else have the same problem?...
    07-24-2007, 02:30 AM
Working...
X