Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jakaleena
    Fighting SPAM!
    Jakaleena
    by Jakaleena
    I've been having a lot of conversations with people about SPAM recently. It's gotten to be such an epidemic. We were discussing this in another thread, and I thought it was such a huge problem that it might possibly deserve its own spot.

I have a few things that I do to fight spam....
    05-19-2002, 01:35 PM
  • jeaniesa
    How much spam does your website generate?
    jeaniesa
    by jeaniesa
    Let me be a little more specific. The website for the non-profit organization I volunteer with has a simple hyperlink with our e-mail address (which then brings up a new message window using whatever the viewer's default mailer is.) The problem is that we get more junk mail on this address than "real"...
    01-14-2003, 11:29 AM
  • Jakaleena
    Spam, spam, spam, spam....
    Jakaleena
    by Jakaleena
    Love the Monty Python bit, hate the junk that shows up in my mailbox...

I've been having a lot of conversations with people about SPAM recently. It's gotten to be such an epidemic. I have a sort of "spam vendetta" going, and have a few things that I do to fight spam.
    06-09-2002, 09:44 AM
  • chris h
    Junk Landslide
    chris h
    by chris h
    Its becoming a battle to fight my way through junk mail in order to find the stuff I want to read i.e. orders, payment confirmations and sycophantic fan mail etc. I was wondering how much junk mail site users have to cope with in an average 24 hour period. Lets put aside online services such as Hotmail...
    0-5
    51.22%
    6-10
    24.39%
    11-20
    7.32%
    21-40
    4.88%
    How Many !!!!
    12.20%
    04-21-2002, 04:09 AM
  • Vikki
    Crafty Virus Email
    Vikki
    by Vikki
    There are so many viruses out now, and these people are getting really crafty. The one I received today has got me amazed. Be on guard for this type of ploy, addressed to you.

I received this email today and it came with the typical virus attachment. The sender is "[email protected]"....
    03-15-2004, 08:29 AM
Working...
X