• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Rock2HAL
    Video Enhancing Software?
    by Rock2HAL
    Hi. I have a bunch of videos of my friends who happen to be musicians/bands/etc. However, I need a really good but decent priced or even free software that corrects shakiness of camcorder, reduces/removes "noise," fixes dark video and other lighting issues, fixes reddish color from a stage...
    08-20-2008, 12:11 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    ATI"All-In-Wonder 128 Pro" video card
    by thomasgeorge
    For those looking to get into the "frame grabbing" game, this video card is well worth taking a look at. Priced around $198.00, it is not exactly cheap but the features it offers and the user friendly software which come with it are definately worth the expense. This card is 32 bit and allows...
    11-14-2001, 04:06 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Site maintenance tonight (10/23/07)
    by Doug Nelson
    The server company has informed me that they will be upgrading the OS and other critical software tonight around 8pm CST, which will require the site to be offline for about a half hour.

This has nothing to do with the forum or gallery software, it's all OS-related stuff.
    10-23-2007, 02:15 PM
  • AnaB
    Awesome effect: how to get it
    by AnaB
    Hey guys,

I want my pictures to look like this

Anyone have any tips idea's or PSactions?

Thanks a lot !

Ana
    09-17-2012, 02:58 AM
  • ken mca
    video to animation
    by ken mca
    I'd like to try Akvis Sketch, Video into Cartoon or animation software; has anyone here used it and can you tell me about it?
    10-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Working...
X