Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File upload form

hi all,
    I'm trying to create a page on my website to enable people to upload a file to my server for a quotation. I am using frontpage 2000 to create this page. I want to enable validation of all the fields in the form, i.e min / max characters, only numbers in the phone no. field etc. On the e-mail field, i want to validate it so that a valid e-mail address has to be entered, & also add a confirm e-mail field that has to match the first field. On the file upload field, i want to only allow .jpeg files up to a certian size to be uploaded. I want a confirmation page, to return the details that have been submitted in the form, & I also want an e-mail sent to me when a file is uploaded. Some of this can be achieved in frontpage, but other elements will need some sort of javascript. If there is anyone out there with the expertise to assist me, i would appreciate some help please!! My server will allow frontpage components to be run, but there is no facility for perl, cgi or php scripts to be run. Thank you.

Related Topics

Collapse

• W. Rose
    Up Loading
    by W. Rose
    Unable to upload a file, getting an error message. It also shows me i have 2 attachmentss in progress, trying to delete these, but unable to. What am i doing wrong. File size is only 73.4 KB JPG
    Wayne
    06-18-2004, 01:05 PM
  • dynamoerike
    Please help
    by dynamoerike
    Hello I'm new to all this and I need some help please!!!
    I am trying to install the hidden power custom actions and tool demo package. I have downloaded and unzipped the hidden powers and printed off the instruction sheet. I am having alot of trouble with the first instruction. Renaming the...
    04-05-2009, 01:14 PM
  • Nanls
    Help with pdf file
    by Nanls
    Hi all,
    I was trying to put a link to download a simple pdf slideshow on my website to demonstrate a mini-tutorial I posted here. The slideshow works, however the link on my site downloads the file throug a viewer as a pdf file with three different pages, not the slideshow pdf, as I uploaded....
    02-12-2006, 02:49 PM
  • winwintoo
    Puzzling file size
    by winwintoo
    I'm working on my presentation to the computer group and came across some interesting information.

I want to give them an overview of file size, resolution etc.

BUT - just when I thought I understood it........

I have this image, it's saved for web, 48 kb...
    10-03-2003, 06:45 PM
  • bcarll
    posting restored pic
    by bcarll
    This has been talked about before but Istill am confused. I have my restoration challenge completed and ready for upload approx. 160 KB I clicked on upload and got the scroll down for restoration # 58 selected it. Chose my file and clicked on it and it appeared to be in the box. Selected YES to be...
    11-26-2006, 06:03 PM
Working...
X