Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• W. Rose
    Up Loading
    W. Rose
    by W. Rose
    Unable to upload a file, getting an error message. It also shows me i have 2 attachmentss in progress, trying to delete these, but unable to. What am i doing wrong. File size is only 73.4 KB JPG
    Wayne
    06-18-2004, 02:05 PM
  • dynamoerike
    Please help
    dynamoerike
    by dynamoerike
    Hello I'm new to all this and I need some help please!!!
    I am trying to install the hidden power custom actions and tool demo package. I have downloaded and unzipped the hidden powers and printed off the instruction sheet. I am having alot of trouble with the first instruction. Renaming the...
    04-05-2009, 02:14 PM
  • Nanls
    Help with pdf file
    Nanls
    by Nanls
    Hi all,
    I was trying to put a link to download a simple pdf slideshow on my website to demonstrate a mini-tutorial I posted here. The slideshow works, however the link on my site downloads the file throug a viewer as a pdf file with three different pages, not the slideshow pdf, as I uploaded....
    02-12-2006, 03:49 PM
  • winwintoo
    Puzzling file size
    winwintoo
    by winwintoo
    I'm working on my presentation to the computer group and came across some interesting information.

I want to give them an overview of file size, resolution etc.

BUT - just when I thought I understood it........

I have this image, it's saved for web, 48 kb...
    10-03-2003, 07:45 PM
  • bcarll
    posting restored pic
    by bcarll
    This has been talked about before but Istill am confused. I have my restoration challenge completed and ready for upload approx. 160 KB I clicked on upload and got the scroll down for restoration # 58 selected it. Chose my file and clicked on it and it appeared to be in the box. Selected YES to be...
    11-26-2006, 07:03 PM
Working...
X