Volunteer needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteer needed

It would be extremely helpful if someone would volunteer to take responsibility for searching out and posting event information, both in this forum and in the Calendar. There are lots of relevant events, conferences, classes, expos, conventions, meetings, etc. that I'm sure would be very useful to our members.

If you're up to this task, PM or email me and I'll get you started.

Of course, this doesn't let everyone else off the hook!
    If you know of an event, tell us here, and/or post it in the Calendar (the button is up top).
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Still...
    Learn by teaching

Comment

well.. I would consider it..but my price is immediate promotion to Senior Member!

Comment

Even I can't grant that promotion That's purely a function of how many times you've posted.

But I suspect it wouldn't take too many event postings to get your post-count high enough.
        Learn by teaching

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
          Etiquette
          by Doug Nelson
          It's been pointed out to me that many of our users aren't experienced with message boards and forums in general, and therefore have no idea about specific "Do"s and "Don't"s. We've lucky to have a very nice group of people here, but anytime you get a large group together misunderstandings...
          08-29-2001, 11:06 PM
        • Doug Nelson
          We're moving
          by Doug Nelson
          As I promised, the funds generated by the recent donation drive are being used to move us to a new and much better webserver. In fact, we're moving to the best one I could find, with an excellent reputation for reliability and support.

Right now I'm planning for the move to be a week...
          07-05-2002, 05:47 AM
        • jeaniesa
          A Welcome Note To New Members (and anyone else who wants a warm welcome)
          by jeaniesa
          I’d like to extend a big WELCOME to those of you who are new here at RetouchPro. My name is Jeanie and I’m your Moderator and friendly assistant in the Critiques/Opinions/Help Requested section of the RetouchPro Forums.

I think you’ll discover, just like I did, that RetouchPro...
          06-08-2002, 06:58 PM
        • G. Couch
          A Gentle Reminder... "compliment only" or "Kudo" posts are discouraged.
          by G. Couch
          I know I sound like a real prude... but please remember that posts that only say "Great job!", "I love it!", etc... are not allowed in this forum. You can certainly say all those things in a post, but you are expected to "flesh out" and detail your comments a bit more extensively...explain...
          06-05-2003, 07:14 PM
        • luckyclover215
          Photoshop Expert Needed for Airbrushing
          by luckyclover215
          I have a fast and easy job for anyone interested. I need some pictures of me and my friends to be manipulated, airbrushed, touched up, etc...Please contact if you're interested in the job. Sorry if I'm posted this in the incorrect section of the forum but i'm a junior member (1 post).
          06-17-2009, 11:48 PM
        Working...
        X