Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sbcaf
    Call for Design Entries
    by sbcaf
    ABOUT

The Bellwether Effect: At the Forefront of Design is an exhibition open to all types of designers living or working within Santa Barbara, Ventura, and San Luis Obispo counties and is intended to illuminate the diverse array of innovative, imaginative designs created in the Tri-County...
    11-06-2007, 04:38 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Call for entries
    by Doug Nelson
    COMMUNICATION ARTS ILLUSTRATION AND PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITIONS

Now is the time to promote your talent to the creative community and
    potential clients worldwide by having your work selected for the largest and
    most important juried competition for illustration and photography.
    02-04-2003, 10:32 AM
  • wetz
    Aspiring Designers Compete for $100,000
    by wetz
    If you have a fantastic piece of work, please head over and submit it. Quick and easy, and PLEASE let us know which website you came from, we would love to give retouchpro props.

Aspiring Designers Compete for $100,000 in Scholarships at International Academy of Design & Technology...
    09-25-2007, 08:31 AM
  • plugsnpixels
    Advertise your photo/graphics biz: $10
    by plugsnpixels
    Help build up the Plugs 'N Pixels Services Directory by placing an ad for your photography, retouching, graphic design or web design-related business or service for a one-time fee of only $10!

Click here and see the examples already in place. Download the PDF instructions for more de...
    01-19-2013, 10:17 PM
  • Machupicchu
    Professional advice for a college student?
    by Machupicchu
    Hello there,

First let me introduce myself as i am new to the site, My name is Chris and i am an aspiring photo retoucher/manipulator/digital design student, iv been lurking around the site and have found it to be an awesome source of info and networking so i though i would register...
    11-16-2010, 05:35 PM
Working...
X