• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d_kendal
    started a topic Duotones in Photoshop Seminar

Duotones in Photoshop Seminar

Event: Duotones in Photoshop
    A Digital Publishing Seminar
    "Duotone reproduction of black and white photographs by offset presses with multiple inks allow for a richer and more controllable ink density than is possible with a single ink. This Duotone reproduction technique has been used for decades to imitate the tonal range, beauty and color cast of printed black and white photographs."
    1 day, Enrollment limited to 10 people
    When: December 7, 2002
    Where: Planet Hollywood, London
    Cost: $250 (US)
    More info: http://www.sjphoto.com/digital-pub-duo.html

- David

Related Topics

Collapse

• LookingUp
    Low black ink and quality?
    by LookingUp
    I am printing with an Epson Photo Quality Ink Jet 1400. I am printing black and white as well as sepia photos for a client. The black ink is lower than the rest of the other colors. It's not at the end of the cartridge but it is getting there. I would say it's about 75% down. I posted a screen shot...
    01-11-2012, 10:37 AM
  • shaunx
    Black and White prints
    by shaunx
    I visited a local coffie shop were the wall is filled with prints for sale by local photogs. By far the best there were from a local who did mostly Black and White "THEY WERE ART', very nice and I really thought done with film. Wile I was there he showed up, so I asked as to his dark room set up....
    12-27-2007, 05:36 AM
  • d_kendal
    Advanced Photoshop techniques seminar
    by d_kendal
    Event: "Advanced Photoshop techniques - The Ultimate Adobe Photoshop Seminar
    The Objective:
    The aim of this 1/2 day event is to offer creatives using Photoshop the complete Digital Darkroom solution. Delegates will explore the very latest version of Adobe Photoshop, a comprehensive...
    05-05-2002, 11:23 PM
  • bobgreen1
    Black and White printing
    by bobgreen1
    I like my little Canon i960 for color prints, but it doesn't do real black and white (unless I have missed the boat somewhere). Is there currently a reasonably priced printer out there that a non professional can use for b&w? I saw an article on the web that stated Epson made a color printer in...
    03-09-2009, 12:16 PM
  • Gerald McClaren
    Color or Black and White
    by Gerald McClaren
    How can I find out if a photo is color or black and white? It looks like a color photo but I'm not sure. I appreciate some info. Thanks.

Gerald
    05-31-2009, 11:29 AM
Working...
X