No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Any RPG fans here?
    Doug Nelson
    Janitor
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm currently playing Dungeon Siege II (only about 1/3 way through), and just yesterday signed onto World of Warcraft. I'm not exactly new at this (played the paper versions back in the 70s) but I've been only a sporadic player, so I'm not very good at it
    09-02-2005, 05:33 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Wild fires
    jeaniesa
    by jeaniesa
    While I'm not in any danger with existing fires, having been near enough to one two years ago to pack my car with irreplacables (i.e., photos and computer), the wild fires raging in CO right now have me on edge.

The latest news on the fire near Denver is that it's 10 miles from the SW...
    06-10-2002, 05:41 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Your very first time...
    Doug Nelson
    Janitor
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm wondering how y'all first caught the restoring bug?

As for me, I've always been into photography. I started fiddling with an instamatic when I was 8, and had my first darkroom when I was 12.

At age 18, after dropping out of college (different story) I got a job at...
    08-13-2001, 10:30 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Anecdotes from your retouching jobs
    Doug Nelson
    Janitor
    by Doug Nelson
    It might be interesting for those of us who do retouching professionally to trade interesting anecdotes. Not necessarily "my weirdest retouching assignment" or "my hardest retouching job", although those would be fine. I'm really looking for "my most interesting retouching assignment"...
    06-28-2003, 05:35 AM
  • Benny
    How do I get work as a retoucher?
    Benny
    by Benny
    Hi, I have worked as a photographer in the past and because of my interest in photography I have spent a lot of time trying to master Photoshop which I love. As it is hard to make ends meet as a photographer in a small country town and I'm sick of having to work weekends, I'm thinking about a career...
    06-09-2006, 04:55 AM
Working...
X