Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epson Print Academy

From the website - http://www.epsonprintacademy.com/home.shtml

"The Secrets of Digital Printing Revealed!
    Join your host, Vincent Versace, for an informative half-day seminar packed with pointers for producing your own dazzling prints. In addition to live demonstrations, the seminar features a series of videotaped interviews with a number of industry-leading photographers and master printmakers, including Greg Gorman, Jay Maisel, Joyce Tenneson, and Mac Holbert & Graham Nash of Nash Editions."

It looks like a lot of these dates have already sold out ...although St Louis is still open for the 26th of April. (Doug...
    ) It's only $49 for the half day seminar.

Sounds interesting, I'm glad to see they're adding canadian dates, but so far there's none anywhere near to me unfortunately.

- David

Comment

I would send them an email David. It seems like an ongoing seminar, so if they get enough interest from a certain area I'm sure they would schedule a date. It's worth a try...

Comment

I sure hope that they make this information available to everyone. I'm know that they are presenting information that I would like to have. Maybe someone will write a book. I know that I would not like to learn everything the hard way.

Comment

Interesting that you should mention this Greg! Just today I found this through another avenue and am about to sign up for the Denver seminar (it's still open too.) I swear I got something from Epson in the mail about this though - and when you sign up it asks for a promotional code, so now I'm cleaning up the piles in my office looking for a promo code! (Hoping it might discount the already inexpensive price further - every little bit helps these days. )

Jeanie

Comment

Good Jeanie, maybe you can update us when you return. I'd love any information on better ways to use the 2200. I'm trying to get justifications for buying the 7600, but sadly I haven't come up with any bright ideas yet.

Comment

I'd be happy to give an update. And I'll keep my ears open for a really good reason to purchase the 7600.

Jeanie

Comment

You can buy me one if you want! I can think of lots of things to print on it....

Jeanie - I originally saw this on DPandI.com but had heard of it before...not sure where though.

Comment

Did they move Toronto or all of Ontario??

Attached Files

Comment

Margaret! I noticed that and thought "hmmmm". Hopefully their printing advice is better than their geographical knowledge.

Greg, I saw it on the Colorvision website today. Though I also thought I'd seen it somewhere else before.

Jeanie

Comment

Well, I'm signed up for the Denver seminar. I never did find any sort of promotional code, but I got $10 off for registering more than 7 days before the event, so it was only $39. (And I now have a clean office from all of the organizing I did yesterday trying to find the promo code.) Who can complain about that?

Jeanie

Comment

Working...
                      X