X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going my way, via Australia?

Comment

What about a lancashire meeting

One in the UK i can travel as far as Yorkshire, or Liverpool, but i am not very good doing longer distances in my car. i can drive to Halifax and also St Helens, okay then i am lost!

Blonde with no map is utterly dangerous you know!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
        A Sad Day Revisited
        by Ed_L
        The one and only reason for this thread is because I'm concerned about the possibility of the site becoming less inviting to many of us.

While the results of this thread will not set policy, I guarantee that the results will be monitored by the administrator of the site.

I agree with Ed's suggestions
        38.89%
        I disagree with Ed's suggestions
        27.78%
        I have an alternate suggestion
        33.33%
        09-09-2002, 09:22 PM
      • Ed_L
        Have your say
        by Ed_L
        Whether or not you agree with the administration's position on Iraq, let them know by registering to vote if you're not already a registered voter. It couldn't be easier. Go to this site, and you will be able to register by filling out a form for your state. You then send it to the address indicated....
        02-22-2003, 07:54 AM
      • T Paul
        Oct 05 Contest Votes
        by T Paul
        Voting will run from 23 Oct to 29 Oct 2005. Deadline for votes is 6pm EDT 29 Oct 2005.

Only those that entered the contest may vote. All other votes will be deleted. If you did not enter, but would like to comment on an entry, please post your comments to the Oct 05 Discussion Thread....
        09-30-2005, 05:40 PM
      • Ed_L
        Truth in politics
        by Ed_L
        This thread is not meant to start a political debate on this site. We all know that politicians in every party bash their opponents. I'd like to see a website where information about candidates can be posted by anyone, but only if there is a source of easily verifiable information posted as well. I...
        02-19-2004, 06:02 PM
      • Ed_L
        How would you handle it?
        by Ed_L
        This might come as a huge surprise to you, but our family is not perfect! The only perfect one, of course, is yours truly. Here's the problem, and I'm sure I'm not the only one with it. I have quite a few tools, and my kids borrow some of them from time to time. Problem is, they forget to return...
        06-19-2002, 07:49 AM
      Working...
      X