Checking out the challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking out the challenges

I often find myself clicking on the "view here" link, only to click on the small version of the image, before reading the description, in order to see what people have done with it. After viewing the submission, I go back for the description. Have any of the rest of you done that, or am I the only oddball?

Ed

that sounds like approximately what i do too ed. a picture being worth a thousand words and all, it's more efficient.

Comment

That's exactly what I do too Ed. Then I have to go back and read but sometimes I'm so busy I don't get to read more than the highlights. Guess we're pretty much all alike in ways.
      DJ

Comment

The drawback about it is that every so often, I read the description, then have to go back to the enlarged version to see what someone is talking about.

Ed

Comment

yep.

i figured it was prob a no can do to get the description on the same page or it would be that way.

life is hard.

Comment

I do pretty much the same, but when I'm really wanting to check out how someone handled a particular image, (one that I had trouble with :p ) I will open a new window so that both the image and the description are open at the same time -- not usually able to view all of both windows at the same time on a 15in monitor, but can get an idea of what I'm reading about in the description.

Comment

Good idea CJ. I've done that a few times also. Then sometimes I forget what the actual challenge looked like to compare so I have to open that too. That is especially necessary in the manipulation challenges where you forget what the task was because the outcome can be so varied from each person.
              DJ

Comment