New Years Resolutions anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Resolutions anyone?

So how's the new years resolutions going? I decided to make the only resolution I figured I could stick to and that was none. That way I won't feel so bad when they fail. So what's your resolutions and how are you doing so far? Hopefully great because it's only been 3 days.
    DJ

I haven't broken mine yet. I made the same resolutions as you did.

Ed

Comment

i was gonna start capitalizing. i think i did for one post.

Comment

Trust me Kathleen, you're better off leaving off the capitols anyway, they only get in the way. The poet cummings never felt the need.

Ed, smart move. I figure if I improve unintentionally within the year, it will be a welcome surprise vs failing to follow through and feeling bad.
        DJ

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
          Ed Ladendorf
          by Ed_L
          Okay - here's my submission. My target audience is the general public in our town and surrounding towns. Unlike Tom's great submission, mine is not meant to invoke feelings. My intention is to get attention, and stay in front of the public eye. This will appear on both front doors of my vehicle. There...
          08-31-2001, 08:42 PM
        • Ed_L
          Jalapeno Poppers
          by Ed_L
          Sorry it took so long to post this. I know you were just drooling. This is one I got from one of my sons. Whenever we have a big get together, he brings poppers. I could make a meal out of 'em.

Ingredients:
          2 cups fresh grated Parmesan cheese
          2-8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese...
          06-05-2002, 01:36 PM
        • Ed_L
          It's that time of year
          by Ed_L
          What do you have going on this time of year? So many things to do around the house. Yesterday I spent 12 1/2 hours of labor intensive work on putting a new brick walkway in front and around the side of the house. I was so tired that I didn't even get online yesterday except very early in the morning....
          04-12-2002, 12:24 PM
        • Ed_L
          Tomatoes are in Big Time!
          by Ed_L
          It's that time of year. Today we (okay, my wife) made 19 pints of home made salsa. But I picked the tomatoes.

Ed
          08-21-2002, 08:08 PM
        • Ed_L
          Chicago Cubs
          by Ed_L
          I've been a White Sox fan almost my entire life, but I have to admit that the northsiders are looking pretty tough on paper. Will this be the year for the Cubbies???

Ed
          01-17-2004, 08:05 PM
        Working...
        X