• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• TommyO
    Hello from a new member in North Carolina.
    by TommyO
    I have visited the site for several months now, but simply never posted a "hello". I have been trying to make more time for my restoration efforts and I think I have 2008 lined up to allow it.

I have been doing restoration on a very part-time basis for about 5-6 years. In...
    01-31-2008, 08:28 PM
  • frawgbyte
    Hi from John in Michigan
    by frawgbyte
    Wow it's hard to believe I have been a "member" since 2010 and I've never posted at all here. I haven't even been to the site since then. Well that's all about to change. After a 20 year career as a professional photographer I am moving into the editing field as a small business. I have a...
    01-14-2016, 08:35 AM
  • Jabrat
    New Member of the Community
    by Jabrat
    The bots encouraged me to say "Hello" to the RetouchPRO community, so I say "Hello, Howdy, Hi, Hey, etc!"

I realize this community is very much focused on the "art of the photograph", and that's something that intrigues me and that I want to have in my skill...
    05-15-2015, 04:41 PM
  • CreativeVince
    I'm a new member and aspiring freelancer
    by CreativeVince
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for checking me out. I'd like to introduce myself to the community here:

My name is Vincent Alfaro, from Richmond, Virginia. I have been practicing design in its many tangents for the past 7 years. I began as a freelance graphic and web designer in...
    01-03-2011, 09:30 AM
  • Fosnocht
    by Fosnocht
    Hey All,
    I been wandering around on the web for exactly a site like this. I'm a hobbyist with Photoshop.
    My name is Brian Fosnocht. I'm a 31 year old physician in Pennsylvania, but a retoucher wanna be. I first got introduced to Photoshop at version 3.0. That's when I bought my first...
    01-16-2002, 03:26 PM
Working...
X