Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jakaleena
    I'm Back - sort of... :)
    by Jakaleena
    Hey guys!

I just popped in for a second to say "Hi!" and to let you all know I'm not dead or anything.

I've been soooooo busy the last couple of months - moving, work, moving, more work, a very little socializing, and even more work...

I just...
    02-09-2003, 11:13 PM
  • MBChamberlain
    Hey all, I'm back!
    by MBChamberlain
    After a long and hectic couple of years, things have settled down for me quite a bit. And so, I'm able to devote a bit of time to the forums again .

So I wanted to say, "Hi," to all the old friends I haven't seen in a while, and offer a big hello to the new members.
    05-19-2009, 05:42 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Just in case you're wondering where I am...
    by jeaniesa
    Sorry I've been so silent the past week. I learned about two weeks ago that I had to make a trip to Viet Nam - and I'm writing from there now. It's been a whirlwind trip so far (I actually picked up my tickets and passport/visa at the FedEx office on my way to the airport!) and the connections here...
    02-11-2002, 03:16 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    A voice in the wilderness
    by Doug Nelson
    Greetings from the country. I'm glad to see everyone is having a good time while I'm gone and no problems have come up.

It will take me some time to recover from all this fresh air and quiet. It's just not natural to breath air you can't see.

I'll be back in a few days....
    04-11-2002, 11:23 AM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    To Chris W
    by DJ Dubovsky
    Chris,
    How did you manage to make it the week? You are moving through this forum so fast I can't keep up with you. Can we take it from this that you really missed us? I can imagine me when I go away for awhile. I'll probably try finding computers along the way just to keep up with...
    08-29-2001, 08:55 AM
Working...
X