Chat Room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Room?

Is there a chat room on this site and if so why not?
    Sometimes I think it would be nice just to "shop talk" without having to read through all the posts and get to know people a lil better. Anyone have MSN or yahoo and wanna chat?

Loverly

Hi, Loverly,

I was just thinking the same thing myself.

I use dot Mac and have an iSite camera ... screen name "swampy. You may be able to find me with that screen name on AIM also.

Comment

Ok Great Swampy I added you to AIM!
      I'm Loverly642 on AIM
      I have yahoo and MSN too if anyone wants to shop talk on there.

Loverly

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Aric
        iChat and AIM
        by Aric
        With the release of Mac OS 10.2 I have discovered iChat, an application used for chatting with other iChat members and AOL Instant Messenger accounts. I thought anyone interested in chatting with other retouchers could post their iChat / AIM accounts here so we couls all talk during the day.
        10-14-2002, 05:23 AM
      • garibaldi
        Ready, Aim , Fire
        by garibaldi
        Ok, so I know theres a website category here, but I dont know who goes to it, plus I really only ever come to this area on this site anyway, and know most of you, as Im sure you know me as well. Im usually the guy with the wise ass comments kicking the bee hive (I hope you all know its all done in...
        10-09-2009, 06:50 PM
      • PamT
        Chat
        by PamT
        Hi all,

You don't hear much from me, but I am here daily almost. Lot's of reasons... one I guess I don't feel confident enough to speak up about technique yet, two because I am newly on my own for the first time in many years and have been so busy trying to get something going to make...
        09-07-2003, 04:51 PM
      • fstopblues
        AIM color space
        by fstopblues
        Can someone please help me find the AIM color space all the links in previous
        post are bad links.
        Please help me find this profile
        Thanks
        07-09-2009, 08:36 AM
      • softlight2111
        AIM Color profiles
        by softlight2111
        made a mistake
        10-03-2009, 04:36 PM
      Working...
      X