Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belgium in the house ...

Hello all!
    Glad to be here, I was actually lookin' for a "problem"thread with 0 replies so I could start my career here @ retouchpro as a helpful guy but thnx to the gigantic time-zone difference I am again too late to do any good.
    I gave up hope to find a forum with mostly european ppl. This would be easy when having a prob that can't w8. I already was a member at adobe's fora, but I guess that I have more chance running (surfing) into some1 who's awake when I visit more forumz (fora?)
    When I started lookin' around over here, I saw locations from all over the world so why not add Belgium to the list. I am actually half belgian / half dutch. "but hey ... what's the difference?" I heard an american once say
    yeah yeah ... Belgium is the little spot between Holland, Germany and France.
    My english isn't perfect so if I mistyped, don't bother telling me.
    I am lookin forward to get in touch with the nativezz over here so please talk back

GreetingZ

Dennis

Not a native, but "Hi" anyway. You sound suitably madcap to fit in just fine here ... Oops! Did I say something I shouldn't??

At last, someone else on the same time zone ...

Sam

Comment

Hey Dennis
      Glad you joined us. Yes we do have a world wide membership here. Even as far away as Austrailia.

I used to live in DePinte Belgium, just outside of Ghent for 2 years. I really miss it there. It's a beautiful place and the people are so nice. I did feel kind of dumb around them though because even the children seemed to master several languages when I could barely master one.

Look forward to hearing alot more from you on this forum. I agree with Sam, you sound like you will fit in just fine here with all the characters we have on this site, including me.
      DJ

Comment

Welcome from Washington State.
        We sure do have quite an assorted group! All nice folks

Comment

HI and welcome from Australia. they are a great bunch of people in this group I'm sure you'll like it here.

Comment

Hey Dennis - glad to have you aboard. Hope you didn't get wet comin' over.

Ed

Comment

thnx ppl 4 already makin' me feel @ home

Comment

Working...
              X