Say Hello to Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say Hello to Pete

After seeing so much PhotoShop talent and skill here, I decided to learn the easy way and recruited Pete Gosselin to join me as an associate at Timemark Photo Conservators.

Pete's a Rhode Island School of Design Grad - Castleston State College Grad and a guy with four years experience on PhotoShop working as a Digital Lab Tech. Kind of a shy guy so thought I'd make the intro - I told him what a great group this is and hopefully he'll be able to contribute soon - right now I've got him busy setting up the new work station.

Some of you are all too aware of my "traditional" leanings, so have to tell you that I really lucked out! Pete's first day on the job, two unique prints came in that couldn't possibly be done without cleaning them first! I am elated!

Jim Conway

Greeting, Pete. We look forward to your contribution here.

Plus, now maybe Jim will have some spare time to work on some of our Challenges
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

HI Pete, welcome :-)

Comment

Hey Pete!
        Pressure on the first day...

Comment

Welcome Pete. You can come out from behind the chair now!

Ed

Comment

Welcome aboard Pete! Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Nelson
              Plus, now maybe Jim will have some spare time to work on some of our Challenges
              Great idea Doug but it's not the time, my starting point (pre-copy) is just totally different.

Comment

Okay, Jim - all this stuff about a Pete fella was just a joke, right?

Comment

Sure he's real - with a name like Pete he couldn't really be a cute young lady that rides horses on funny looking saddles now could he? Just taking a little time to acclimate him to the Northwest Territory!

Comment

Hmm...Pete and repeat...when I was a kid we had tons of those jokes, but tell Pete not to worry...I can't remember any of them.

Comment

Halo!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Would have replied sooner but Big Jim has been keeping me a short leash, sort of speak. Great site, look forward to attempting some of the challenges.

pete

Comment

Glad to have you Pete. Feel free to jump right in!

Ed

Comment

Glad you decided to drop by Pete. We were starting to wonder if you were a figment of Jim's imagination. A warm welcome to you. We look forward to hearing more from you.
                          DJ

Comment

Working...
                          X