• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Doug Nelson
    Janitor
    Patron
    • Aug 2001

What's Up, Doc?

Who is the most true-to-life Warner Brothers cartoon animal?
    Bugs
    4.76%
    Daffy
    2.38%
    Porky
    2.38%
    Sylvester
    9.52%
    Tweety
    14.29%
    Foghorn Leghorn
    21.43%
    Road Runner
    19.05%
    Wyle E. Coyote
    11.90%
    Pepe Le Pew
    11.90%
    Other (specify)
    2.38%
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning
  • Sharon Brunson
    • Aug 2001

Pepe, of course. He comes by my house about once a week.

Comment

• Ed_L
      • Aug 2001

I'm probably expected to say Porky. However, in my way of thinking, it would be Tweety, with Pepe a close second.

Ed

Comment

• CJ Swartz
        • Sep 2001

I love 'em all, but I'd say that Foghorn Leghorn is more realistic -- roosters are loud, confident, brash, and always trying to sell the hens on the idea that the rooster has what they want....
        "Ladies, I say, ladies, I'm the man for the job!"

Pepe comes to your place every week, Sharon? Oooh, la, la, se magnifique! (I love Pepe -- please tell him for me).

Ed, I'm almost convinced that you're right about Tweety, but I still voted for Foghorn. There are definitely lots of cheeky, smart Tweety birds out there escaping the dangers of life, and chortling loudly in my trees about how smart and cute they are.

My favorite is Bugs, but I tried rescuing and rehabbing displaced baby cottontail bunnies, and they just don't have the Bugs chutzpa -- in fact, wild bunnies can literally die from fright just by being picked up by a stranger.

Comment

• DJ Dubovsky
          • Aug 2001

Foghorn Leghorn of course. He is the ultimate pretender. Bluffs his way to his ultimate goal only to be shown up by some smart alec kid. Yet he still comes out a legend in his own mind. Now that's true to life. A real strutting rooster with nothing to crow about.
          That and I could listen to the way he talks all day. I say, I say, that's the law boy.
          DJ

Comment

• Sharon Brunson
            • Aug 2001

You might not like Pepe's cologne - eau de pew.

Comment

• twinkissed
              • Sep 2005

I think quite a few people have a Foghorn in their families somewhere... even if it's an inlaw. I think I have about 3 in mine.

Comment

• car88
                • Jan 2007

hmm, I didn't think this one through

like you folks, did! I went just on the basis of looks. No personalities. So I'm the vote for Porky!

by the way, this is my first post as a new member. thought it should be about something that has very little to do with my photoshop handicap.

Comment

• CJ Swartz
                  • Sep 2001

Welcome car88! Porky needed a vote too.

Originally posted by car88
                  ...by the way, this is my first post as a new member. thought it should be about something that has very little to do with my photoshop handicap.
                  I know the feeling about stepping lightly into a new forum website -- hopefully, you've been lurking and found that almost no one here "bites"!

As for your Photoshop handicap, this is a good place to work on what ails you -- if you have a particular photo that you don't know how to fix, go to the Photo restoring areas and start a thread with your photo example. If you know some skills that you need to learn, take a look at our Tutorial section and see if it's listed there, and do a search on the forum threads to see if there's some tips there also.

Just don't use Porky Pig's signature line "Th- th- that's all, folks!", because there's always MORE here at RetouchPro!

Comment

• summerz
                    • Jun 2006

Re: What's Up, Doc? beep beep

I went with the Road Runner......always sneaking up on things lol....

Comment

• Marthig
                      • Apr 2005

Re: What's Up, Doc?

Hi all

I was all for Tweety that I find so cute but then I thought that Sylvester looked more like a cat in real life, didn't think about personalities though.
                      So I voted Sylvester .

Comment

• Janet Petty
                        • Jan 2004

Re: What's Up, Doc?

I'm on the Foghorn Leghorn side of the voting. He has too much real rooster in him to not vote.

Janet

Comment