• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Feedin' the squirrels, er, birds!
    by Ed_L
    We always feed the birds, and like most other people, we have had our problems with squirrels. I've been looking at the suet feeders that are only available for eating from the bottom. In other words, you have to eat upside down. That's just fine for some birds, but others can't do it. That eliminates...
    11-03-2002, 02:30 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    What's wrong with Canada?
    by Doug Nelson
    Canada sounds too good to be true. It always seemed to me kind of like a cardigan-wearing, bookish neighbor. The only jokes I ever hear at Canada's expense are about how nice the people are, how cold it gets, or how they pronounce "about the house", all of which are pretty lame joke subjects....
    04-29-2002, 04:50 PM
  • Ed_L
    Frontier House
    by Ed_L
    Last night, we watched "Frontier House", which is a three part PBS program (Chicago channel 11). It is about 3 families, one from Malibu, CA; one from somewhere in TN, and one from MA. They were to go on a trip back to 1883, and live like the homesteaders of the time. Everything was authentic,...
    04-30-2002, 11:07 AM
  • Ed_L
    How would you handle it?
    by Ed_L
    This might come as a huge surprise to you, but our family is not perfect! The only perfect one, of course, is yours truly. Here's the problem, and I'm sure I'm not the only one with it. I have quite a few tools, and my kids borrow some of them from time to time. Problem is, they forget to return...
    06-19-2002, 07:49 AM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    Kathleen
    by DJ Dubovsky
    OK Kathleen
    Here goes my fun faces. You know this could really be confusing but it's soooo fun
    Always wanted to use this one
    There, I got some of those tempting faces out of my system. Ha Ha or should I say
    Thanks that felt good
    09-05-2001, 12:29 PM
Working...
X