Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• d_kendal
    I can't take any more of XP!!
    by d_kendal
    I've really had it with windows (and it's not because
    I'm inexperienced - I've used 3.1, 95, 98, and XP) I've had sooo many problems and it hasn't really helped deleting everything and reloading Windows, so I give up. I'm very soon switching to Linux (Mandrake 8.2).
    When I first bought...
    03-27-2002, 02:13 PM
  • KevinBE
    Xp Fyi
    by KevinBE
    While we are on the subject of I/O cache, that JAZ mentioned in another thread. Microsoft by default enables potentially dangerous feature in Windows XP. I thought I would mention it in case there may be some of you not aware of it. I know it caught me by surprise to learn that Microsoft thinks it...
    12-20-2002, 03:22 PM
  • i.ilievski
    Windows XP crashing constantly
    by i.ilievski
    HI...

My operating system is crushing constantly for the past few months, and I'm always receiving the following error:

Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt : \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM

I've tried everything, read...
    11-26-2007, 11:46 AM
  • jeaniesa
    Win2K vs WinXP
    by jeaniesa
    Well, after planning for months to upgrade to Windows XP (from Win 98), I decided to double check that there are drivers for all of my peripherals. As it turns out, there is NOT a driver for my Minolta film scanner - and when I called Minolta support about this, I was informed that there would nev...
    05-09-2002, 07:31 PM
  • gblount
    New Computer W/xp Problems
    by gblount
    I just purchased a new HP comp running Windows XP. After loading my software including PS Elements and Norton System Works, Elements is just not working properly.

So far I have found that when cropping, the crop lines jump large spaces during adjustment, when I click the print command,...
    10-31-2002, 01:34 PM
Working...
X