• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Computer clock question
    by Ed_L
    I thought I'd post on this forum since I wasn't sure just where this one belonged. My computer is 5 months old, and I've had a problem with the clock keeping time since I've had it. If I set the clock, it might lose 2 hours or so in a period of one day. Is this a problem with the battery? If so, are...
    06-07-2002, 09:46 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Just in case you're wondering where I am...
    by jeaniesa
    Sorry I've been so silent the past week. I learned about two weeks ago that I had to make a trip to Viet Nam - and I'm writing from there now. It's been a whirlwind trip so far (I actually picked up my tickets and passport/visa at the FedEx office on my way to the airport!) and the connections here...
    02-11-2002, 03:16 AM
  • Ed_L
    Rate your ISP
    by Ed_L
    When I bought the new computer, I received 6 months free (yeah, right!) access to DellNet, which is powered by MSN. I have about 3 months left, and when my time is up I'll probably be going elsewhere. Here's the pros and cons from my point of view:
    (This is a dial up account)

Pros:...
    04-03-2002, 05:39 PM
  • Ed_L
    Hey Tom
    by Ed_L
    I was just wondering if you were able to make any headway at all with the irrigation problem. That sounds like it could be a job to take up the whole summer. Will you be able to have a garden this year, or is that out of the question?

Ed
    06-06-2002, 08:01 PM
  • Gerry Monaghan
    Calling All At-Home-Dads
    by Gerry Monaghan
    I am trying to grow my new business while continuing to be primary care giver for 3 little boys, Caleb 7, Benjamin 4, Luke 1. I have often said that this child rearing is the hardest thing I have ever done. There is a reason people have small children when they are in their twenties. At 42, chasing...
    04-29-2002, 08:42 AM
Working...
X