• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Need e-mail help
    by Ed_L
    I'm sure there's a simple answer to this, but my brain's not working very well. I tried to send an e-mail with an attachment that wouldn't go because of size limits. I'm using MSN (web based) and Outlook Express as my mail program. If I want to check for new messages now, it tries to re-send the file...
    03-30-2002, 02:44 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Don't open that email!!!!!
    by Doug Nelson
    I just got a failed email notice from the retouchpro server. It claims I tried to send an EXE file to myself.

It might just be a one-off instance, or a case where several people get emails originating from themselves, but if anyone gets an email from retouchpro.com recommending they execute...
    05-29-2002, 05:28 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Forum outage
    by Doug Nelson
    We were down for a couple of hours last night. My apologies.

From tech support (at 12:30am, which I think is pretty cool):

"Culprit caught. We found an account attempting to send out a large amount of spam via a script. There was so much email being sent out, the log...
    08-18-2001, 12:38 AM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    Private Message limitations
    by DJ Dubovsky
    This is just something I found out the hard way recently. My private message boxes met their memory limit (I never knew there was a limit) and when a new message came in it was mentioned in an e-mail notice but rejected. I deleted my message boxes but never got the message sent that time. It's not...
    09-09-2001, 02:21 PM
  • twinkissed
    New spoof email I got
    by twinkissed
    Just to be helpful I wanted to tell everyone about a new spoof email I got. I used to get ones from paypal saying my account had been suspended yada yada yada and they were fakes. I got about 10 in all. Now they are doing something different... to me anyways. I got one titled : Receipt of your payment...
    11-17-2005, 01:29 PM
Working...
X