• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Stromboli recipe
    by Ed_L
    Everyone has a cookbook -- why shouldn't we? (This coming from a guy who knows how to burn water) . My wife is a good cook, but she doesn't use recipes most of the time. So I won't be able to give recipes except for the ones I find in her cookbooks after I wipe the dust off of them. If you have...
    02-23-2002, 08:44 AM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    Tex Mex Chili
    by DJ Dubovsky
    This is a recipe I was introduced to by a neighbor when I was pregnant. I had just eaten supper but as a kind gesture for his labor, I aggreed to a small bowl as a taste test.
    Well, 5 bowls later and bursting at the seams, I decided to take home the recipe. Which I did and made some the next...
    06-05-2002, 06:17 PM
  • Jakaleena
    Easy Bbq
    by Jakaleena
    Ok, this sounds weird but it's good...

1 cup catsup
    1 can regular cola

Just put that and your ribs in a large pot and cook until the sauce reduces and gets really thick. Turn the ribs occasionally. When it starts to thicken, keep an eye on it because it will reduce...
    05-24-2002, 02:08 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Lentil Soup
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm the last one that should give recipes, being both a bachelor and a vegetarian, but here's one of the very few things I actually cook from scratch:

Lentil Soup

Dry lentils (a cup or so, I rarely measure...they'll triple in volume)
    Yellow onion
    Celery (I...
    03-27-2002, 10:01 PM
  • Ed_L
    Hanukkah Noshers recipe
    by Ed_L
    It looks as if most people on the site either don't like to eat or don't like to cook. Here's a recipe for doggie treats!

Makes 30 chewish Jewish delights

1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce

1 egg

1/2 cup natural peanut butter

03-25-2002, 07:25 AM
Working...
X