• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DJ Dubovsky
    Julieanne Kost's Photoshop Quickstart CD set
    by DJ Dubovsky
    OK here's another attempt to write a review.
    I recently upgraded to Photoshop 6 from 5.5. As a special incentive where I purchased it, I got a choice of either Katrin Eismann’s book of Photoshop Restoration & Retouching or a 4 CD set of Julieanne Kost’s Photoshop Quickstart. The choice...
    10-06-2001, 05:04 PM
  • aginghippie
    FREE Photoshop 6 Training CD's !!!
    by aginghippie
    Hi All...

I have 4 Photoshop 6 training CD's (Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced, and PS 6 tryout) from Keyko Training, that I have completed, and would like to share with anyone that would like to have them...FREE !

All I ask is that you pay S/H fee ( will send & let...
    08-02-2002, 01:23 PM
  • Ed_L
    Prescription Costs
    by Ed_L
    I'm posting an e-mail that my wife sent to a few friends. It sounds like an advertisement for Costco, but we checked it out. Brand name drugs are a different matter, but still better than CVS.

"Our neighbor, who does not have a computer, gave me a hard copy of an e-mail his friend...
    06-24-2003, 05:18 PM
    Great CD package offer--limited time!
    by Guest
    Go to www.andromeda.com and see the special package offer that I bought last week. As it says on the page:

"Andromeda Techtures, AutoFX's DreamSuite Series Two &_the entire KPT product line for_$199 (a $750 value)._You get 60 plug-ins in a once-in-a-lifetime bundle deal from...
    10-21-2002, 09:08 PM
  • Mike
    Update to CS2 from Elements
    by Mike
    I do not remember if this has been posted here, but one can update from Elements to CS2 for $299.00

http://direct.adobe.com/v?xJcPvnqEqTPPcvn
    02-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Working...
X