Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeaniesa
    replied
    Ed, Glad we could be of help. I like easy questions like that!

Originally posted by DJ Dubovsky
    I send attachments to people and they don't show up on the other end unless I send them as a reply to a message they already sent me. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
    Sorry DJ, that's just plain strange. I don't think I can help you with that one.

Jeanie

Leave a comment:

• Ed_L
    replied
    How could I have *possibly* missed that!!!! Thanks for the replies. Guess I have no business with a computer at all!

Ed

Leave a comment:

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    Yup, what Jeanie said.

I'm a great one to offer e-mail help. I send attachments to people and they don't show up on the other end unless I send them as a reply to a message they already sent me. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• jeaniesa
    replied
    Ed, You should have a folder named "Outbox". Look in that folder and delete the message. -Jeanie

Leave a comment:

• Ed_L
    started a topic Need e-mail help

Need e-mail help

I'm sure there's a simple answer to this, but my brain's not working very well. I tried to send an e-mail with an attachment that wouldn't go because of size limits. I'm using MSN (web based) and Outlook Express as my mail program. If I want to check for new messages now, it tries to re-send the file that's too large, but it never goes through. How do I get to the message in order to delete it? I can't find the answer in the help files.

Ed
Working...
X